۱۳۸۲/۰۶/۱۷

hello
I have read this poem and I want you to read it ,please

You take my breath away
when you know just what to say
that melts my soul into
when it comes down to me and you
You swept me off from my feet
and held me with your heat
of you body next to mine
and you stopped the hands of time
Your warmth feels like heaven above
and we fell deeply in love
You took away all of the pain
and kissed me in the rain
In your eyes I see so deep
we made love until we fell asleep
In the morning when I woke
The first words that you spoke
you whispered in my ear
the things I wanted to hear
I love you with all my heart
we can make a brand new start
and wish upon a star
and together we will go far
and I will give you all I can
and you will be my man
from this moment on you will be mine
to love all of the time
In your arms I lay
You take my breath away

thank you a lot........

0 نظر:

ارسال یک نظر